Summertime is best served with a side of delicious cuisine. At least, that’s the general sentiment within Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the heart of the American West. Possibly more well-known as a winter sports destination, Jackson Hole is every bit as adventure-filled and magnificent in the summer.
Flanked by the impressive Teton and Gros Ventre mountain ranges, Jackson lies in the valley between them, with spectacular views wherever one chooses to gaze. The mountains, Snake River, wildlife, and general abundant nature are what attract visitors. It’s the details, though, such as the delicious cuisine, that keep people coming back to Jackson, year after year.
Explore Summer Lodging Offers >>
Let’s Explore Jackson Hole Restaurants
There’s nothing better than a fresh summer day in Jackson, filled with discovery and joy ended with a mouthwatering meal and a view. We love getting visitors even more excited, so today we’re sharing our favorite summertime eateries in and around town for you!
- For the most delicious, contemporary, steak, head to Local Restaurant and Bar.
- Head to Bin 22 for tapas, wine, a general taste of Italy, all in a community table setting. You’ll feel as though you’re in Italy in a small wine shop. Head in, pick your bottle, choose a seat, and start sippin’!
- Rendezvous Bistro – One of the first fine dining establishment in Jackson, the combined French-American fare will have your mouth watering before you take your first bite.
- Pinky G’s Pizza – Fun digs, consistently voted the best pizza by the locals, you really can’t go wrong here!
- One of Jackson’s newest eateries is located in an old movie theatre downtown and is attracting lots of buzz! We recommend you try Hand Fire Pizza for yourself!
- What kind of foodie guide would this be without a craft brewery on it? Known as Jackson’s living room, Snake River Brewery offers artfully crafted beers, many of which have won awards, locally sourced food, and the distinct understanding that mountains and beer are meant to go together.
- For a local haunt offering a blend of fine dining and casual, head to Hayden’s Post. Featuring modern mountain decor, craft cocktails, fresh takes on classic dishes, and refreshing outdoor deck, it’s a winner all-around.
- It’s no secret that Jackson is spectacular in the summer, and as a result, certain restaurants require a reservation. Snake River Grill is one such place; they are always fully booked.
- White Buffalo Club is another excellent fine dining establishment emphasizing steak. As you can imagine, steak isn’t hard to come by in Jackson, but this place, arguably, does it best.
- Wild Sage – With only eight tables total, the intimate dining setting is charming, delicious, and consistently top-rated.
Dining in Nearby Teton Village
- Though the food is delicious, dining at Piste Mountain Bistro is more of an experience. It’s located on top of the mountain at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, requiring a Gondola ride, or hike, to get to it. It’s only open for dinner during the Summer season, and it features a fantastic outside deck that opens at 4 pm for appetizers and drinks. The views are astounding!
- Old Yellowstone Garage – A restaurant and concept that has had a few different, popular, iterations over the years has newly opened this winter, in the Caldera House, and is well-regarded. When you visit, definitely have the famous lasagna.
In between adventures, at the end of an exciting day, or even just for a drink and view, the culinary scene in Jackson suits all needs. Regardless of how fancy a restaurant is or how wealthy the clientele, Jackson remains casual and down-to-Earth. In every restaurant, you’ll find a unique blend of locals and visitors from around the world. It’s easy to make new friends in our mountain town, and we hope you enjoy your stay, adventures, and eats!
If you’ve yet to decide on accommodations, we would love to host you and your loved ones here at Snow King Resort.